Wet wipes have long been a basic or essential part of our daily lives; the most prominent being baby wipes. Baby wipes are a necessity for almost every mother, and to a greater extent, everyone. Naturally used for baby's sensitive skin cleansing, moistened primarily with cleansers, fragrances, and other hypoallergenic materials; this makes it suitable for many other things, as we'll soon find out.
were originally used for diaper changes to clean up baby's easily soiled items. According to pediatricians, baby/diaper wipes are hypoallergenic and good for newborns. The only downside is that some newborns may develop inflammation or diaper rash, which can be caused by a variety of reasons. In this case, it is advisable to use cotton wool with warm water until the baby is ready for regular wiping.
Although they are designed for baby cleaning, it cannot be concluded that baby wipes are only used for diaper changing these days, as they can be used for a variety of other things beyond imagination. Baby wipes have become a "universal product" that most people can't live without. Some of its countless uses are listed below.
- This should be a cliché as we all know that baby wipes are ideal for diaper changes and are gentle enough to clean baby's face and body.
- It can be used to freshen up quickly when the shower is inconvenient after a long day at the office or even after a traffic jam
- A wipe is great for cleaning your hands after washing your hands.
- After sweating through a day of activity, baby wipes will come in handy to get rid of any odors that might upset us or those around us, especially the armpit area.
- It's also great for wiping off your child's dirty feet before putting on socks.
- It's perfect for cleaning toilet seats and surfaces, as well as bathroom sinks because it's hypoallergenic
- Every makeup bag is hardly complete without baby wipes as it removes makeup very gently and effectively without leaving blemishes.
- You'll always miss an "over-applied" spot after applying the hair dye yourself, so it's handy to wipe away dye stains around the neck and hairline.
- I heard from a professional beautician that some ladies use wipes and a small drop of witch hazel to freshen their face before bed.
- Baby wipes are an on-the-go cleaning product, perfect for any surface, wood, glass, walls, plastic, cotton, ceramic, etc. You can also use it to clean your gadgets when they are really when dirty.
- You have a visitor and you notice a lipstick stain on the cup you want to use, just wipe it off with baby wipes, it saves the stress of re-washing.
- Use wet wipes to remove deodorant stains from clothing and save the hassle of washing again.
-Baby wipes work well on whiteboards as they easily remove permanent marker, crayon and pencil stains.
- Can also be used as a replacement for toilet paper when dry.
- They can be used to easily remove bird droppings or any other inconvenient stains from the windshield.
- They are effective in stopping bleeding and can be used temporarily for emergency treatment.
- They are great for cleaning sneakers, fingerprints on frames, purses, etc.
- They're a perfect alternative to moistening the envelope seal instead of using saliva, it's just a matter of convenience and safety, as this seal is harmful.