1. Not a substitute for hand washing
Using wet wipes
is not the same as washing your hands. The doctor emphasized that no matter how many times you wipe your hands with wet tissue, you can't remove the bacteria on the surface of the skin. Washing your hands with soap, plus active water, is the cleanest.
2, can not be reused
A study in the United States also showed that when wet wipes are reused, instead of removing bacteria, some surviving bacteria are transferred to uncontaminated surfaces. Therefore, pay attention, it is best to change a paper towel every time you wipe a new surface, let alone use it to scrub sensitive parts such as eyes.
3. It is best to choose unscented type
The basic ingredients of wet wipes have no fragrance. The tea fragrance and lavender fragrance we usually smell are produced by adding fragrances. Choosing unscented wet wipes means that you can touch less additives. more important.
4. Do not rub your eyes directly
It is especially necessary to remind that you should use wet tissue less to wipe your face, especially not to directly wipe your eyes, middle ear and mucous membranes.
5. Wet wipes should be used within the shelf life. If you notice mold on the wipes, don't use them again.
As a mother, baby wipes are a daily necessities, and taking your baby out is a must-have. Because there is no water everywhere, what if the baby wants to wipe his butt and there is no water? Then we need to use our baby wipes. Wet wipes are paper towels that still have moisture. With moisture, you can easily scrub your baby's butt. Therefore, baby wipes are an important product for mothers. So as a baby hand and mouth wipes manufacturer, let's give mothers some common sense about baby wipes:
Baby wipes are specially designed for babies. Compared with adult wipes, baby wipes have relatively higher requirements, because the baby's skin is very delicate and prone to allergies. Baby wipes are divided into general wipes and hand and mouth special wipes. General baby wipes are usually used to wipe the baby's little butt, and hand and mouth wipes are used to wipe the baby's mouth and hands.
Next, let's talk about the following points for mothers to pay attention to when using baby wipes for their babies:
1. Baby wipes are insoluble in water, please do not throw them in the toilet to avoid blockage.
2. If the baby's skin has wounds or symptoms such as redness, swelling, pain, and itching after using a certain baby wipes, please stop using it and consult a doctor in time.
3. Please do not put baby wipes in places where high temperature and sunlight can be exposed. Please close the seal after use.
3. It should be placed out of the reach of the baby to avoid accidental ingestion by the baby.
4. Please open the sealing sticker when in use, and close the sticker tightly when not in use to keep the soft wipes moist.
5. In order to keep baby wipes moist, different types of wipes should be selected according to the actual application.