The non-woven fabric has no warp and weft threads, it is very convenient to cut and sew, and it is light in weight and easy to shape, which is deeply loved by craft lovers.
According to the composition of non-woven fabrics, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic, etc.; different compositions will have completely different styles of non-woven fabrics. The spunbond fabric usually refers to polyester spunbond and polypropylene spunbond; and the styles of these two fabrics are very similar, which can be distinguished by high temperature testing.
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through airflow or mechanical netting, and then undergo hydroentangling, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally finishing The resulting non-woven fabric. A new type of fiber product with soft, breathable and flat structure. The advantage is that it does not produce fiber debris, is strong, durable, and silky soft. It is also a kind of reinforcing material, and it also has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and inexpensive to manufacture.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light-point hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
Polypropylene non-woven fabric
Polypropylene non-woven fabric
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and have good water-repellent properties. They are made of 100% fiber and are porous and air-permeable. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. It can purify the air and use the advantages of small holes to keep bacteria and viruses out.
5. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
6. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
7. Antibacterial. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid from erosion, and is not moldy.
8. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun yarn and directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products.
9. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most of the non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are far apart. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after being discarded is only 10% of that of the plastic bag.
1. Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor.
2. It cannot be cleaned like other fabrics.
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle direction and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method mainly focuses on the improvement of preventing splitting.
Maintenance edit voice
Maintenance of non-woven fabrics: the following points should be paid attention to in the maintenance and storage of non-woven fabrics:
1. Keep clean, change and wash frequently to prevent moths from breeding.
2. When storing in seasons, it must be washed, ironed, dried, sealed in a plastic bag, and placed flat in the closet. Pay attention to shading to prevent fading. It should be ventilated frequently, dust and damp, and not exposed to the sun. Anti-mold and anti-moth tablets should be placed in the wardrobe to prevent the cashmere products from being damp, moldy and insects.
3. When worn inside, the matching outer lining should be smooth, and hard objects such as pens, key cases, mobile phones, etc. should not be placed in the pockets to avoid local friction and pilling. Minimize friction with hard objects (such as sofa backs, armrests, tabletops) and hooks when worn outside. The wearing time is not easy to be too long. It must be stopped or changed for about 5 days to restore the elasticity of the clothes to avoid fiber fatigue and damage.
4. If there is pilling, do not pull it forcefully. Use scissors to cut the pom-pom to avoid being unable to be repaired due to the off-line.