With the increasing awareness of global environmental protection, protecting the earth has become a responsibility of Baby Care Wipes
everyone on earth. Non-woven products have quickly become popular since they appeared. Its waterproof, breathable, moisture-absorbing, and abrasion-resistant properties can meet the packaging requirements of many market products. As a wiping cloth, non-woven paper towels have a tendency to replace traditional wood pulp paper towels.
Today we are talking about baby wipes.
1. The raw material of baby wipes should be spunlace non-woven fabrics (also called non-woven fabrics). Spunlace refers to a non-woven fabric forming process. There are other processes such as hot air and hot rolling, but baby wipes generally use water. The thorn cloth is better.
2. Spunlace non-woven fabric used for baby wipes, the main components are viscose (natural fiber mainly made of cotton) and polyester (chemical fiber), usually 3:7 ratio, 5:5 ratio, 7:3 The ratio refers to the content ratio of viscose to polyester, and the ratio of 3:7 means that viscose accounts for 30% and polyester accounts for 70%. The 7:3 ratio means that viscose accounts for 70% and polyester accounts for 30%. The higher the viscose content, the better the quality, and the higher the cost and price.
3. The higher the viscose content, the softer and the better the water absorption.
4. Baby wipes with a 5:5 ratio are basically usable, and the hand feel and water absorption are also good. Some products will use a 7:3 ratio, but most mothers can’t feel it. If you want to distinguish, put the wipes completely. After drying, the touch is still slightly different, or if it is burned with fire, the taste of different viscose content is also different (you should know that the taste of cotton fiber and chemical fiber is different after burning), and the content of polyester is high. The melt ball after burning is also large, and the melt ball with high viscose content is basically not able to be burned after burning.
5. There is basically no manufacturer who can use 100% viscose, and the cost is too high, and there is no need for mothers to pursue this.
6. The forming process of spunlace non-woven fabrics has the difference between direct laying and cross laying. The tensile resistance of direct laying is poor, and it can be stretched very long with a light pull. It feels very leaky when used. The pullability is much better, basically not deformed, and the cost price is slightly higher than that of the straight shop.
7. Thickness: The thickness of the non-woven fabric is expressed in gm2, which refers to the weight per square meter. Generally speaking, a 50g non-woven fabric means that the weight per square meter is 50g. Wet wipes are of course thicker, but most of the non-woven fabrics used for baby wipes are between 40g-60g, so thicker is not necessary. Generally speaking, it refers to the thickening of 55g or 60g. I have seen the thickening of 65g. It is actually not found after measuring it with an electronic scale. It is only slightly thicker than 60g, and it is no different to use.