What are the main applications of non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabrics have a wide range of applications, mainly reflected in the following aspects:
(1) Medical and health non-woven fabrics: business clothes, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, household dish cloths, wipes, wet towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary napkins, And disposable sanitary cloth, etc.;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: carpets, wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, curtains, scouring pads, mops, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flocculation, special-shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; automobile roof cloth, filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc.
(5) Non-woven agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Military non-woven fabric: high-performance fiber body armor, gun cleaning cloth, military map base cloth, etc.
(7) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum absorption, smoke filters, tea bags, colorful flags, etc.