I don’t know if you’re careful if you find that the packaging instructions of the wet wipes or disinfectant wipes you usually use have such a column: non-woven fabrics are impregnated with one or more ingredients. These ingredients may be water or different disinfectants. This is also the key to the different functions of various types of wet wipes. As for the most frequently occurring non-woven fabrics, many people don't understand it. Today, I will take you to know about non-woven fabrics and explain why most wet wipes choose non-woven fabrics as raw materials.
Non-woven fabric is a fabric that does not need to be spun and woven. It is made by directly bonding fibers together through physical methods (mechanical, thermal bonding) or chemical methods. The raw materials of non-woven fabrics can be varied. Non-woven fabrics are divided into many types according to different manufacturing methods.
Non-woven fabric is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, which has the advantages of good strength, breathable and waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and odorless, and low price.
In general, it is precisely because of the advantages of light weight, antibacterial, breathable, and environmental protection that non-woven fabrics are widely used in medical and health, clothing interlinings, agricultural cloths and other aspects. This is also the choice of non-woven fabrics in most wet wipes. The reason why cloth is used as a raw material.
Although non-woven fabrics have many advantages, it does not mean that all non-woven fabrics are of high quality.
There are differences in non-woven fabrics. Non-woven fabric is a general term, and its raw materials are very different. According to the materials it is made of, it can be divided into two types: chemical fiber and natural fiber. The cost of Non-Woven Wipes
chemical fiber is low, so it is widely used as the raw material of wet wipes. There are many kinds of chemical fibers, with advantages and disadvantages. For example, polyester fiber has poor moisture absorption but low price, and cotton fiber is a natural fiber but has a higher cost. Kalijing disinfection wipes select thick soft non-woven fabrics, repeated wiping will not leave the floss and no lint, the single wipe area is large, the disinfection area is large, and it can be easily cleaned and sterilized with a light wipe;
As consumers, it is difficult for us to judge the real raw materials of a wet wipe, but we hope that the wet wipes we buy are high-quality wipes. How can we do it?
For consumers, pay attention to the following five points:
(1) Consumers should choose formal pharmacies, supermarkets and shopping malls or other formal online shopping channels when purchasing disinfection products;
(2) Every disinfection product is marked with the approval number of the health department, do not buy "three no" products;
(3) Disinfecting products cannot have the therapeutic effect of drugs, let alone replace drugs, and their packaging, instructions, and labels should not express or imply that they have therapeutic effects on diseases, such as "broad-spectrum, quick-acting, multi-functional, anti-inflammatory, "Treat ** disease, several times a day" etc.;
(4) At the time of purchase, the production date and expiry date or production batch number and expiration date of the product must be clearly seen when purchasing, the name and address of the manufacturer of the disinfection product, etc.
(5) Look at the type and scope of use of microorganisms marked to kill or inhibit, whether it is used on the skin and mucous membranes, on the surface of environmental objects, or on fruits and vegetables, and then choose according to our purpose.
Remember: Do not buy small workshop products and Sanwu products, because you don't know what its production environment is like? Where do the raw materials come from? Not to mention that there will be no test reports for the products.